Aquastep® is easy maintenance
Cleaning Aquastep is a breeze
- Vacuum or dust mop your floor daily
- Damp mop with a natural mild detergent
- Use a neutral cleaner to wipe away stains or oil spots.
- Use acetone for nail polish spills.
- Use mineral spirits for grease and tar.
- Aquastep is manufactured with a strongscratch resistant surface. It is recommendedto use entry mats to trap dirt and grit that can cause gradual light scratching.
- Never clean your Aquastep floor with abrasives, scouring powders or steel wool.
- Never clean with flammable liquids.
- No polishing or waxing required.
Oil, Paint, Permanent marker, Tar, Rubber
Use a neutral cleaner or nail polish remover on a light coloured cloth.
Blood, Fruit Juice, Wine, Beer, Soda, Sauces
Wet mop or sponge with warm water and/or neutral cleaner on a clean white cloth.
Candle Wax, Chewing Gum
Harden with ice then very gently scrape with a dull plastic utensil. Wipe with warm water on a clean light coloured cloth.
10 year residential
5 year light commercial
30% less sound transmission
Washable with water
Aquastep is 100% waterproof, and is designed to withstand effects from water damage that would generally affect timber or laminate flooring. Unattended leaks or flooding leading to aquastep sitting in moisture for a period greater than 60 days, may lead to skin delamination and is not covered by the warranty as a manufacturing defect.